FEULING® ECONO performance BEEHIVE® valve springs designed to handle up to 585 lift camshafts at an economical price. These FEULING® BEEHIVE® springs are made from the same premium stress relieved conical ovate wire as our HIGH LOAD springs but are developed for economical engine budgets. They have an excellent level of fatigue life and are designed to handle the demands of performance engines with 585 and smaller lift camshafts. Dyno proven and track tested.
• FEULING® BEEHIVE® valve springs use a much smaller and lighter weight retainer which drastically reduces the valve weight creating a much quicker revving and smoother motion than comparable dual valve springs.
• FEULING® ECONO springs allow up to 585 lift cams, no rocker box clearancing required.
• Eliminate valve spring separation, maximize stability, reduce valve-train noise & harmonics!
• Available for 5/16 and 7mm valves
• FEULING® BEEHIVE® valve springs must be installed at the correct OPEN HEIGHT, matching max lift to the open height spec of the valve springs
Kits include: FEULING® ECONO BEEHIVE® valve springs, lightweight 7°steel retainers, machined heat treated chrome moly spring seats, seat shims, valve locks and a set of premium Viton® valve seals equipped with a spring loaded valve stem wiper system.
Dont get stung by inferior valve springs!
Quicker Revving - Smoother Motion - Fit up to 585 Lift Camshafts
SEAT Lbs. / INSTALLED HEIGHT
183 Lbs. @ 1.760 (0.510 Lift)
175 Lbs. @ 1.785 (0.535 Lift)
172 Lbs @ 1.803 (0.553 Lift)
165 Lbs @ 1.825 (0.574 Lift)
163 Lbs @ 1.835 (0.585 Lift)
380 Lbs @ 1.250 OPEN HEIGHT
Coil Bind @ 1.180
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES
EVO/Twin Cam Big Twin 84-04,XL 86-03, Buell 95-02, 7 Std. 5/16 valve stem and keeper groove - Includes Springs, Steel Retainers, Seats, Seals, Keepers, seat shims
Disclaimer: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. Not legal for sale or use on any EPA pollution controlled motor vehicle.