FEULING® M-Eight OIL COOLED camchest kits include all necessary components from top to bottom of the camchest conveniently packaged under 1 part #. These combination kits not only ensure each individual part is designed to work and function together but to do so in total harmony. These camchest kits take the guess work out of the ordering process and guarantees the engine builder maximum reliability, peak performance and the coolest engine and oil temperatures obtainable.
• Available in HP+® or RACE SERIES® kits
• Quieter and smoother engine operation
• Increase oil pressure, scavenge volume and engine oil flow
• 27% more pressure and scavenge gear volume over stock
• 42% more scavenge volume with port sizing, matched passages and holes to the engine case
• 68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing
• 15-25 degree cooler engine temperatures
• 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures
• 10-30 more PSI of oil pressure
• Reduces wet sumping, blow by and oily air cleaners
• Magnets in oil pump to help protect gears and pressure relief valve
• Test results show 2 HP gain and 2 ft/lbs of TQ gain to the rear wheel on Milwaukee Eight
• NOTE: FEULING test results show a 50% reduction of engine sump oil level.
465 Camchest kits are available in FEULING® HP+® and RACE SERIES® combinations with chain drive REAPER® camshafts.
465 CAM - The 465 Reaper is an accelerator, producing solid bottom end performance with substantial gains above 2,800 RPM when compared to stock. This direct bolt in replacement for Milwaukee Eight engines can be used with stock valve springs, pushrods, lifters and exhaust. Will respond well with slip-on mufflers and or performance exhaust system and air cleaner. Use of performance valve-springs is not required but may result in a quieter, smoother running valve-train See Feuling #1107. This cam will also respond well with increased bore and or compression.
Part # 1343 RPM range 1,850 - 5,950. Grind: 465
Valve Lift Open Close Duration @ 50 lift @ TDC Lobe Centerline
Intake .445 4 BTDC 23 ABDC 207 .100 99.5
Exhaust .465 50 BBDC 6 ATDC 236 .100 112
RPM range: 1,850 - 5,950 Grind: 465 Overlap: 10
Kits include: FEULING® high volume Oil pump, HIGH FLOW billet Camplate, REAPER® Series Camshaft, hydraulic roller lifters, fixed length pushrods, TIMKEN®/KOYO® cam bearing, rocker arm studs and nuts, gaskets, O-rings, ARP® cam/crank fasteners, washers, moly lube and LOCTITE®.
-RACE SERIES® Kits include a RACE SERIES® oiling system: billet 7075 oil pump, RACE SERIES® lifters, HIGH FLOW billet 7075 aluminum camplate.
• Billet 7075 aluminum oil pump which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory pump holding tighter tolerances under temperature, deeper scavenge kidneys over HP+ oil pump.
• Deeper scavenge kidney ports over the HP+ series for even more scavenge flow volume
• RACE SERIES® hydraulic lifters have a full .200 of total travel designed with a slower bleed down rate to handle heavy valve spring pressures, increase engine RPM before valve float and feature increased roller clearance for steep ramped camshafts and clearance for the Milwaukee Eight front exhaust camshaft lobe flange.
OIL LEVEL NOTE - DO NOT OVERFILL OIL TANK
It is important to get the correct hot oil level in your bike. Feuling recommends running the oil level 90%-99% full when hot.
Note: The M-Eight oil pick up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.
We recommend the following steps to achieve proper oil level:
1. Check cold oil level.
2. Ride the bike until operating temperature is reached.
3. Shut the bike off while still in the upright position. (This insures an accurate reading)
4. Once the bike is on the kickstand check oil level.
5. Add or remove oil as needed.
RS camchest kit Fits: Milwaukee Eight Oil Cooled Engines
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES
Feuling® does not recommend tuning beyond stock emissions standards.
Milwaukee Eight 17-18 oil cooled, Chain Drive, Includes 465 Reaper Camshafts #1343, Cam Install kit #2030, RACE SERIES Lifters #4017, one piece pushrods #4087, RACE SERIES oil pump #7020, HIGH FLOW camplate #8017, and ARP Rocker studs and nuts, Camplate/Oil Pump Fasteners.
1343, 2030, 3037, 4017, 4087, 7020, 8017, 8022
Disclaimer: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. Not legal for sale or use on any EPA pollution controlled motor vehicle.