FEULING® ENDURANCE BEEHIVE® valve springs are a direct bolt in replacement up to 650 lift camshafts no spring seat machining required. Machined from a premium grade Hi-tensile chrome silicon single conical ovate wire, shot-peened with a specially processed thermal heat treat and super NexTex® finish to give these valve springs the needed fatigue life to exceed the high demands of V-Twin engines from stock to performance.
• FEULING® BEEHIVE® valve springs use a much smaller and lighter weight retainer which drastically reduces the valve weight creating a much quicker revving and smoother motion than comparable dual valve springs.
• FEULING® endurance springs are a direct bolt-in replacement up to 650 cam lift no machining or rocker box clearancing required.
• Eliminate valve spring separation, maximize stability, reduce valve-train noise & harmonics!
• Available for 5/16 and 7mm valves
• FEULING® BEEHIVE® valve springs must be installed at the correct OPEN HEIGHT, matching max lift to the open height spec of the valve springs
Kits include: FEULING® ENDURACE BEEHIVE® valve springs, lightweight 7° Titanium heat treated retainers, machined spring seats, seat shims, valve locks and a set of premium Viton® valve seals equipped with a spring loaded valve stem wiper system.
Dont get stung by inferior valve springs!
Quicker Revving - Smoother Motion - Light Weight Ti Retainers - Bolt in up to 650 Lift
SEAT Lbs. / INSTALLED HEIGHT
198 Lbs. @ 1.685 (0.535 Lift)
194 Lbs. @ 1.703 (0.553 Lift)
190 Lbs. @ 1.724 (0.574 Lift)
187 Lbs. @ 1.754 (0.604 Lift)
185 Lbs. @ 1.780 (0.630 Lift)
160 Lbs @ 1.800 (0.650 Lift)
375 Lbs @ 1.150 OPEN HEIGHT
Coil Bind @ 1.100
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES
EVO/Twin Cam Big Twin 84-04, XL 86-03, Buell 95-02, 10 Std. 5/16 valve stem & keeper groove - Includes Springs, Ti Retainers, Seats, Seals, Keepers, seat shims
Disclaimer: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. Not legal for sale or use on any EPA pollution controlled motor vehicle.